Year published: 2013
Funding for Masters students - CSP
New CSP Research Priorities Masters Dissemination Awards of £500, financed by the CSP Charitable Trust, have been set up to:
- fund members undertaking post-registration Masters research projects to disseminate their findings
- develop the evidence base in areas identified in the recent CSP project as research priorities for physiotherapy – see www.csp.org.uk/researchpriorities
- maximise the impact of research undertaken at Masters level.
Post-registration Masters students:
- register your research project now in the CSP database of projects related to an identified research priority – ask your course supervisor or programme lead for details
Masters programme leads:
- contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information on how to participate
The first deadline for applications is Friday 1 November 2013.
For further details, application guidance and an application form, go to