It costs very little and gives you many benefits. Find out what you get, how little it costs. Join online or download the application form and return to us.
How to join Online
This is the easiest and quickest way to join, using our secure online process. It typically takes 3-5 minutes (if you already have a CSP website account) and access to PPA member content on the website is immediate.
If you do not have a CSP website account you will need to create one first, to do so click on 'Register' and again follow the instructions. If you have an account but have forgotten your login details, click on 'login' and then click on 'reset your password'. You will get an email to enable you to reset your password.
What it costs
Full membership - online and standing order - £20 per year
Full membership - cheque payment - £22.50 per year
Associate membership - £10 per year
Student membership - £10 per year
NB. Membership year is April to March - full fee applicable no matter when you join.
What do you get from membership of the Physiotherapy Pain Association?
- Members get a 20% discount on NOI courses*.
- Pain and Rehabilitation Journal (online access here).
- PPA courses and Study Days at a reduced registration fee.
- Monthly Peer Support and Reflection group sessions.
- A growing community of practice allowing engagement and networking with colleagues, policy makers and patients via this website, local networks and social media channels.
- Access to website members area with the opportunity to write for our website and share your own work and ideas.
- Links with the British Pain Society and The International Association of the Study of Pain (IASP).
Any enqueries about membership should be sent to PPAOnlnAdmn@gmail.com
*Ts & Cs apply.