The Physiotherapy Pain Association in partnership with the Health Innovation Network AHSN South London invite you to a free Psychologically Informed Physiotherapist Practice - shared learning event.
Psychologically Informed Physiotherapist Practice is a key component of the biopsychosocial management approach to pain care in physiotherapy practice. This shared learning event will explore the research, the evidence and effective working models of the Psychologically Informed Physiotherapist Practice approach.
Chair: Professor Mike Hurley, Clinical Director MSK Programme, Health Innovation Network AHSN
Guest speakers include:
- Experts by Experience, Christine Price and Carole Robinson
- Diarmuid Denneny, Chair of the Physiotherapy Pain Association
- Professor Francis Keefe, Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, Duke University, USA
- Anna Mathieson, Clinical Psychologist, Chronic Pain Service, St Georges University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- Rebecca McLoughlin, Chartered Physiotherapist, Chronic Pain Service, St Georges University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
The event is open for registration for physiotherapists, commissioners of physiotherapy services, physiotherapy academics, pain charities and other stakeholders working in the field of physiotherapy and pain.
Registration opens at 12pm for a prompt 1pm start. During this time, a light lunch shall be provided.
Please email email@example.com with any questions.